Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Anatomy of a Christian Cookie

This is a video I made some time ago inspired by a nice lady at a church I used to attend that wanted to deliver some cookies to people in the neighborhood on behalf of the church. They did the delivery the week before with an invitation to attend the church the following Sunday. The following Sunday came, I overheard one of the ladies complaining just as the call to worship began. "Look not one of the people we delivered cookies to are here today" she said. I thought to myself if it was that easy we’d all do it that way. Later that day I had this idea to make a video representing us as the cookie here it is in its entirety.

Disclaimer: I do not endorse any denomination at all I suggest you look until you find a church that embraces you for who you are…



Want to learn more about Evangelism click on Kirk & Ray...

The Way of the Master

May...

The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge

click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ <--- click here

Subscribe in a reader

All posts by M.A.C. © Bruce W. Moar

No comments: