Calling all God's people everywhere...
Started working in the studio today on my "Bad Christian" project and will be on that topic for the next several months. I'll be releasing certain parts here available for download in MP3 for the songs and will be using Youtube for some of the video. With a full production release slated for some time in the new year. If you or anyone you know would like to become part of this project here is a brief description of what I need to make it a screaming success.
The project is a fairly large effort that will need the cooperation and unity of many Christian folk right across the world. The whole idea stems from the fact that Christianity is divided by denominational divergence and that we as believers in Christ can work together to make a difference in our belief. And further the great commission to make disciples of all the world. Starting here in North America and moving as far as God will allow the project to reach. That we can break down the barriers of denomination by participating in a project that makes a bee-line to the message of Jesus Christ.
The project itself is a grassroots movement that can help raise awareness to the fact that Christianity in the beginning was a persecuted belief. And that persecution of that belief still happens in many parts of the world Today. Maybe it happens right in your own church or neighborhood. The project will focus on how denominational divergence started and how we as grassroots believers in Jesus Christ can stop the spread of sectarianism in Christianity and get back to the basics of why Jesus came and offered salvation to a dying world.
The scenario will work like this... I will be needing groups of believers who would be willing to go to church on a certain Sunday wearing a t-shirt that says Jesus was not a whatever the denomination on the front of the shirt. And film the outcome in DV format and send the tape to me for inclusion in the film.
Also filming people going into worship services at churches of many different denominations that would be willing to be interviewed on their thoughts about;
1. Do you think that God sent Jesus Christ to the earth to set-up a new religion called Christianity? If yes... Where in scripture would you find that Jesus was to start a new religion called Christianity?
2. What denomination did Jesus and the Apostles belong too?
3. Will Jesus find faith on the earth when He comes on the great and final day?
Also I would like to receive any footage from anywhere that shows believers being persecuted for their belief in Jesus Christ. This footage could include folks who have been excommunicated for any type of reason from any denomination.
- Prayer Warriors to pray continually for the project from start to finish.
- Amateur/Professional Film Makers - Who have DV style camera's right across the world who would be willing to shoot footage in their cities and send it in to me for consideration in the film.
- People that can help with production, graphics, website, computer animations, posters and as general lobbyists to gain support from the Christian community in their geographical locations.
- Film industry people who would give their talents to help make the film look professional and help with distribution.
- Musicians/Song Writers/Artists that would be willing to contribute their talent through song, poetry, prose, painting and any and all artforms that excite the senses.
- Donations of money, time, talent for every aspect of this creation.
Folks I am just a small believer with a big dream that is based in scripture. If God is for us, who can be against us? And that despite the huge problems that the current 38,000 Christian denominations have caused. We as believers despite our denominational differences can one day walk into any Christian church that professes Jesus Christ as Lord and be accepted. Just as Jesus accepts us into his body and that we can be one just as the Father and Son are one. Is this not the prayer that Jesus prayed for all believers?
JOHN 17: 20-26
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge
click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ <--- click here