Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chip off the Old Block...

This morning when I woke up I had a tug on my heart to talk with my daughter about her faith, as something she said the night before was still working on me. She told me of a game that they were playing at school that had some questions about the bible. She knew all the answers and one of the kids attempted to make fun of her and called her religious. She said I'm not religious and tried to explain the difference but the kid ran away. Of course she was going to use the law (1o Commandments) to convict the kid but he ran away.

We decided that we are getting some bibles that kids would read and she would hand them out to the kids that are searching for God. Now, the coolest thing is that I see her following in the old mans steps and evangelizing those around her with the law and gospel of Jesus Christ. We talked about her friends and the ones that could back her up and she has a plan to deliver the saving message to those that as she put it are like the way she used to be. If it wasn't for this ministry (The Way Of The Master) and my learning the way to truly evangelize, my kids would not know the law which they have since memorized.

Find out for yourself
The Way of the Master

May...

The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge

click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ <--- click here

Subscribe in a reader

All posts by M.A.C. © Bruce W. Moar

No comments: