Friday, March 21, 2008

The Blasphemy Challenge to all Christians!

Happy good Friday Jesus was betrayed on this day apparently a good day to have a holiday and maybe we can all celebrate and smile and all be of good cheer and such. I was thinking today would be as good a day as any to roll out my challenge to all who call themselves Christian and happen by my HTMLian participaction on the World Wide Web.

Check out this site HOLLYWOOD AND GOD Hollywood and God

Sometime ago I felt lead to look at my movie collection more closely for the content of blasphemy and was I ever surprised I have around 150-200 movies in my collection. I couldn't do it myself so I got my kids involved and they loved it as soon as a movie would blaspheme God (blasphemous language, expressing disrespect for God or for something sacred) we would mark it with a dot of whiteout then red nail polish in the middle of the white and we were not allowed to watch that movie anymore. We found that almost every movie did this even some so-called kids movies. I will be creating an exhaustive list and challenge other Christians to do the same but we are not done there we are going to make a video of us destroying the movies because if it's not good enough for us it's not good for anyone.

Hollywood is treating our minds like garbage cans and throwing in whatever they want. We as Christians should stop buying movies that blaspheme God and ask for the very least a blaspheme rating that's not suitable for those that respect and fear God. It's James 2 time people time to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Lets put our money where our mouths are and represent Jesus in our homes, our schools, our work places, our lives.


May...

The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge

click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ <--- click here

Subscribe in a reader

All posts by M.A.C. © Bruce W. Moar

No comments: