Friday, October 4, 2013

Showing You're True Colours...

Well, its fall and like the church sign I saw today, that read; "You can see God in the changing season". It made me reflect on whether others could see God through me?


  • What's more important to me, Church or God?
  • Is keeping up an appearance of godliness, more important than the actual growth?
  • How many times have I shared my faith with others so far this year?
  • Have I ignored the need to share my faith with others out of fear?
  • Does change truly begin with the one?
Reflecting on oneself can truly be a blessing...


May...

The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge

click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ 

Subscribe in a reader
All posts by M.A.C. © Bruce W. Moar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the lord and my desire that be fruitful in every the day for grace and wew love that colour of white and we will be inside like pure snow and clothers may shine the light of Christ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden