Tuesday, December 15, 2009

College Scholarships Search Engine...

Hey folks I get several requests per week that usually are just designed to direct traffic from my end of the internet to another vector. Most of those requests are not worth even looking at but I do anyway. I got an email from Suzane Smith asking if I would post this address for her. I said yes but let me check it out first which I did. Man, it is one awesome resource for University students if you need scholarship resources.

Education is good it is the difference between entry level positions forever and the dream job of doing what you were designed to do. If you are looking for scholarship resources this site is a mother lode of scholarship search engines. Although it is mostly for the US the difference in population alone makes sense.

“Top 45 Websites to Look for Christian Scholarships”

May...

The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Try a Bible Quiz and test your knowledge

click here ---> BIBLE QUIZ <--- click here

Subscribe in a reader

All posts by M.A.C. © Bruce W. Moar

No comments: